Three (3) primary responsibilities:
- To actively lead in identifying, responding and meeting with new business leads; including basic demo of products
- Be ready to be at your best to pitch internal products and services to brands
- To maintain fruitful long-term relationships with existing clients; ensure renewals
When it comes to day-to-day duties typically include:
- To have the initiative and be active in lead generation via, but not limited to, online or offline / events / networking; identifying new business leads and potential new markets that the business can explore and tap into.
- Reach out to and follow-up on business leads through cold calling, emails and similar means.
- Due diligence and in-depth research of the leads’ business model, challenges and to identify gaps to offer the most effective solution.
- Supports the leads generated by the team, including the partners in ensuring they are well followed up, managed and well serviced.
- Work closely with the internal team in clarifying briefs, setting direction + objectives, initial strategies, job delegation and delivery of proposal.
- Preparation of presentation decks for pitching; lead in presentations and pitches.
- Get in touch with potential clients to establish rapport and setting up meetings.
- Oversees the deliverables to ensure prospects or clients’ expectations are met.
- Prepare reports and provide consistent feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
- Practice accountability and transparency with the team especially on work related matters.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Meet and exceed KPIs and sales targets.
- Solve problems for clients by developing innovative and tailored marketing solutions.
- Proven working experience in sales or similar role
- Strong communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Strong presentation skills that exudes confidence and is compelling
- Independent, forward thinking, calm, people-oriented and best representation of the company
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Market and industry knowledge with the ability to consult prospects and clients
Note: Interested Candidates can send CVs to: email@example.com