The three (3) Primary Responsibilities:
- To actively lead in identifying, responding and meeting with new business leads
- Be ready to be at your best to pitch internal products and services to brands
- To maintain fruitful long term relationships with existing clients
- To have the initiative and be active in lead generation via online or offline / events / networking; identifying new business leads and potential new markets that we can explore and tap into.
- Supports the leads generated by the team, including the partners in ensuring they are well followed up and delivered.
- Work closely with the internal team in clarifying briefs, setting direction + objectives, initial strategies, job delegation and delivery of proposal.
- Preparation of presentation decks for pitching; lead in presentations and pitches.
- Identifying new tech + solutions to be included into current offerings. Build use cases and roll out / adoption strategy.
- Get in touch with potential clients to establish rapport and setting up meetings.
- Oversees the deliverables to ensure prospects or clients’ expectations are met.
- Assist in developing sales goals for the team members and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Prepare reports and provide consistent feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
- Identify suitable talents for open BD related roles within the organisation and manage the recruitment process including initial assessments and interviews.
- Research and monitor the media for internal PR effort.
- Be an active bridge between teams and the heartbeat of the organisation at large including all subsidiaries.
- Champions company led vision, direction and values both inward and outwardly consistently.
- Practice accountability and transparency with the team especially on work related matters.
- Is able to inspire the team at large in progressing closer to the vision and to uphold its values and culture.
- Proven working experience in business development or similar role; bonus to have SaaS experience
- Able to ‘connect the dots’ across the different functions within the company
- Strong communication and negotiation skills at all levels
- Strong presentation skills that exudes confidence and is compelling
- Strong people management skills and is able to work well in a cross-border team environment
- Clear business judgement abilities to make the right decision and with accountability
- Independent, forward thinking, calm and never reacts to situations
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- Ability to foresee market demands and formulate sound strategic alignments
- Curious and optimistic attitude to create internal and external business cases
- Time management and planning skills
- Market and industry knowledge with the ability to consult prospects and clients
Note: Interested Candidates can send CVs to: email@example.com