This role entail identifying the customer need and the larger business objectives that a product or feature will fulfill, articulates what success looks like for a product, and rallies a team to turn that vision into a reality. You will work closely with the Product lead, UX, business stakeholders and the engineering team to achieve the above goals.
• Work with other key stakeholders to drive and achieve organizational objectives.
• Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features and end products.
• Responsible for idea generation, concept validation, and business case development for existing and new products.
• Constant prioritization and making trade-offs.
• Track and push development and testing progress. Track and analyze key metrics to improve our products and services.
In Depth Breakdown:
Work with other Product Managers to drive and achieve organizational objectives.
• Able to drive OKRs without supervision.
• Have a solid understanding of the product strategy and recommend solutions to critical issues.
• Help team members get information they need to be successful.
Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams, consolidate them into requirements, features and end products.
• Have a great sense of empathy.
• Collect feedback by engaging with customers in person or through digital channels.
• Work with business stakeholders and other teammates to understand business needs.
• Analyze feedback and balance the needs of all parties into well written product requirements.
• Communicate product requirements to the engineering team and collaborate on execution.
Responsible for idea generation, concept validation, and business case development for existing and new products.
• Creative, not afraid of breaking the status Quo.
• Able to collaborate effectively with the design team.
• Able to collaborate with the engineering team to solve problems with the understanding of technical impact and limitations.
• Equipped with innovative toolkits such as Design Thinking is a plus.
Constant prioritization and making trade-offs.
• Able to take in requests from all channels, prioritize in a manner that receives buy-in from key stakeholders with supervision.
• Able to make trade-offs effectively when faced with challenges.
Track and analyze key metrics to improve our products and services.
• Own the success and failure of the product line.
● Minimum 2 years of proven experience as a Product Manager with a tech software company.
● Demonstrable success in launching new products or features with clear metrics and impact.
● Genuine empathy and a commitment to dive into improving the user’s experience.
● Able to be hands-on and solve problems with little guidance.
● Professional and detailed PRD writing.
● Data driven.
● Excellent communication/people skills
● Problem-solving aptitude.
● Fluent in both written and spoken English.
● Proficiency using tools to manage the software development lifecycle (e.g. Jira in an AGILE environment).
Note: Interested Candidates can send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org