• Designing and building high-level product specifications and features enhancements.
• Supplementing the Product Engineering team with architectural blueprints to follow.
• Collaborating with the Software and Quality Engineers to implement high-quality production solutions.
• To have constructive and effective partnerships with various stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the CTO to define a technical roadmap that aligns with product strategy and ensures high platform availability and scalability.
Have strategic partnership with the Product Engineering and Business teams to:
• Gather all requirements to formulate the appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality.
• Manage and decide based on cost-benefit analysis to deliver mutually-acceptable solutions.
Work with the development team to:
• Translate story requirements into design using various paradigms; such as OOP, DDD.
• Scale according to increased loads, and strategically minimizes or eliminates tech debt.
Be a great team player and contribute well to overall team and company values.
To develop new programs and software that are distinctively unique to the organization.
Setup and enforce best practices and conventions for software design and software development.
Develop and become an active collaborator to build an innovative and disciplined engineering culture where individuals can grow interms of knowledge skills.
Strong business acumen to be able to make appropriate technical decisions and tradeoffs.
Excellent communication skills to advocate in building solutions that fit our customers’ needs by being an evangelist of the organization’s product architecture.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in hands-on software development, application design in the delivery of web applications.
• Minimum 2 years in an architect role in previous large-scale software development projects, preferably have taken part in scaling technology across multiple countries and regions to scale.
• Possesses experience with software architecture across multiple technology areas including web and mobile development.
• Comfortable communicating architecture to all levels of management and customers.
• Excellent knowledge of software development methodologies and processes.
• Track record that includes the design and release of high-quality, high-performance software applications.
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to balance conflicting interests in a complex and fast-paced environment; Strong analytical, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong leadership and management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
Note: Interested Candidates can send CVs to: email@example.com