- Developing web based applications.
- Lead developer in new & existing development works.
- Analyzing, code, test and implementing application enhancements.
- Collaborating with UI/UX developer and providing general production support, including meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets.
- Collaborating with other team members to understand business requirements that drive quality technical solutions.
- Assisting in system architecture design and technical documentations.
- Assist in creating site layout / user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML / CSS practices.
- Contributing to the development of social media related and / or mobile applications.
- Contributing to the commercial viability of online products by ensuring market attractive products are developed and delivered.
- Initiating system improvement efforts backed by analysis.
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Application Maintenance and Deployment (DevOps).
- Researching and proposing new system frameworks on a regular basis to ensure market attractive products.
- Establishing, applying and improving development standard and best practices.
- Taking ownership to conduct / lead discussions with team members on system related topics.
- Staying up-to-date with developing trends in web and mobile development and educating team members of such developments.
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or higher in Web Design or equivalent accreditation.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in developing, designing and delivering systems.
- Experience in Web App and Mobile App Layout Design with proficient understanding of cross-browser and device compatibility issues.
- Additional advantage: Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Mobile App Development (iOS / Android / Hybrid – PhoneGap, Ionic, ReactNative), Social Media APIs, WordPress, Mobile Platform Savvy, Python, NodeJS, Scrum, Jasper Report.
Note: Interested Candidates can send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org