Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance) % of time spent
i) Project Management (20%)
• Lead, supervise or consult on projects to minimise risk, ensure on-time, on-budget and on-scope delivery.
• Lead all business projects and technology upgrade projects
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
ii) Business Application Support (50%)
• Ensure all the support issue as per the IT KPIs and ensure high system availability
• Provide IT directions and solutions on business requirements and operation challenges.
• Closely monitor IT KPIs and ensure high system availability
• Provides quality service to end users in needs analysis, solution recommendation, vendor selection, implementation, training, and post-installation support.
• Determines pertinent information required by management in making effective decisions.
• Ensures that the gathering, processing, distribution and use of this information occur in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner through on-going review and education programs.
• Provide IT directions and solutions on business requirements and daily operation challenges.
• Ensure information / reports to principals are provided on time accurately.
iii) Business Communication (25%)
• Establish channels in understanding businesses needs and challenges.
• Understand business pipelines and implication on IT resources requirement and manage accordingly
• Actively participate in business development activities to promote IT capabilities and values
iv) Organization & People Management (5%)
• Oversee the performance management, mentoring, and career development of assigned IT staff.
• Reinforce team approach throughout practice in all project and business support initiatives.
• Arrange refreshment courses and superuser trainings to business to upkeep business knowledge on IT systems.
*Note: Interested Candidates can send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org