To Manage, implement, and provide regional support for ERP system / WMS system and all organization’s application packages, and maintain all current system to make sure all system run smoothly.
Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance) % of time spent:
i) Project Management (30%)
• Lead, supervise or consult on projects to minimise risk, ensure on-time, on-budget and on-scope delivery.
• Lead all business projects and technology upgrade projects
• Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
• Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
ii) Business Application Support (40%)
• Ensure all the support issue as per the IT KPIs and ensure high system availability
• Provide IT directions and solutions on business requirements and operation challenges.
• Closely monitor IT KPIs and ensure high system availability
• Provides quality service to end users in needs analysis, solution recommendation, vendor selection, implementation, training, and post-installation support.
• Determines pertinent information required by management in making effective decisions.
• Ensures that the gathering, processing, distribution and use of this information occur in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner through on-going review and education programs.
• Provide IT directions and solutions on business requirements and daily operation challenges.
• Ensure information / reports to principals are provided on time accurately.
iii) Business Communication (20%)
• Establish channels in understanding businesses needs and challenges.
• Understand business pipelines and implication on IT resources requirement and manage accordingly
• Actively participate in business development activities to promote IT capabilities and values
iv) Organization & People Management (10%)
• Oversee the performance management, mentoring, and career development of assigned IT staff.
• Reinforce team approach throughout practice in all project and business support initiatives.
• Arrange refreshment courses and superuser trainings to business to upkeep business knowledge on IT systems.
Note: Interested Candidates can send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org