The Content Writer will be responsible to produce timely and relevant content for the organization and
all health communications platforms across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● To identify appropriate content and content sources for Malaysia in line with the Market requirements and organization’s goals.
● To create and write original in-house and client-commissioned content as per requirement.
● To ensure that the content, format, and structure of the documents comply with the regulatory, journal, or other guidelines.
● To monitor deadlines and ensure projects are delivered on time so they can dovetail with other company-wide projects.
● To liaise with the organization’s team to ensure commitment to quality and editorial standards.
● To build, maintain, and manage good relationships with key opinion leaders and other contributors.
● Reviewing and proofreading of content materials to check the quality and scientific accuracy
● Liaise with writers and editors for top-edit of content, with graphic artists on design and layout development, and video editors on video projects
● Incorporate comment and necessary changes when required
● Ensure timely production of content and provide an update to the team on project status
● Maintain and keep on file all references and source materials used
● Participate and provide medical and scientific inputs during internal discussion meetings and content development process.
● Represent the Editorial team in Client meetings, as necessary
● Research and understand marketing and medical writing requirements
● Helping junior writers in their account team to develop so they reach their full potential.
● Share best practices across the team to upskill new writers.
Interested Candidates can send CVs to: email@example.com