The primary role of the Video Editor is to create, edit, and produce video-based projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Produce/edit quality content from videos. Ability to edit photos, and other forms of media, including to create motion graphics, and conduct/handle shoot is a plus.
● Plan, create and produce video content with visual design elements to spruce up the assigned task.
● Work with team members to design fresh assets that utilize a variety of styles and approaches while staying on-brand.
● Work in the studio and on location.
● Collaborate and coordinate with a variety of stakeholders.
● Able to work under-pressure and multi-task when the need arises.
● Perform other duties as necessary.
● Good and solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator.
● Other relevant computer and internet skills are a must
● Experience in content creation for social media
● Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media arts, visual communication, animation or a related discipline.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Relevant experience in videography, photography, and graphic design is a plus
● Relevant experience in advertising, social media, creative, or branding agency, or in-house client unit.
● Good understanding of social and attention economy.
● Flexible attitude towards working hours, as evening/weekend work is possible.
Interested Candidates can send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org