The Graphic Designer will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Responsibilities include the entire process of deﬁning requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Produce/edit quality design. Ability to illustrate is a plus.
● Study design brief and requirements.
● Plan, conceptualize, create and produce visual and graphic design.
● Develop and recommend the best design suited to platform and medium.
● Work with team members to design fresh visual assets that utilize a variety of styles and approaches while staying on-brand.
● Work in the studio and on location.
● Collaborate and coordinate with a variety of stakeholders.
● Able to work under-pressure and multi-task when the need arises.
● Perform other duties as necessary.
● Good and solid understanding of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom.
● Other relevant computer and internet skills are a must.
● Experience in content creation for social media.
● Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, media arts, visual communication, animation or a related discipline.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Relevant experience in videography, photography, and graphic design is a plus
● Relevant experience in advertising, social media, creative, or branding agency, or in-house client unit.
● Good understanding of social and attention economy.
● Flexible attitude towards working hours, as evening/weekend work is possible.
Interested Candidates can send CVs to: email@example.com