The Content Writer will be responsible to produce timely and relevant content for the organization and all health communications platforms across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
●To identify appropriate content and content sources for Malaysia in line with the Market requirements and organization’s goals, together with the Head of Content.
● To create and write original in-house and client-commissioned content as per requirement.
●To ensure that the content, format, and structure of the documents comply with the regulatory and other relevant guidelines.
● To monitor deadlines and ensure projects are delivered on time so they can dovetail with other company-wide projects.
● To liaise with the team to ensure commitment to quality and editorial standards.
● To build, maintain, and manage good relationships with key opinion leaders and other contributors.
● Reviewing and proofreading of content materials to check the quality and accuracy
● Liaise with graphic/motion graphic designers and video editors on design and layout development.
● Incorporate comment and necessary changes when required
● Ensure timely production of content and provide an update to the team on project status
● Maintain and keep on ﬁle all references and source materials used
● Participate and provide inputs during internal discussion meetings and content development processes.
● Represent the Content team in Client meetings, as necessary.
● Share best practices across the team to upskill team members.
● Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, communication, or a related discipline.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Relevant experience in advertising, social media, creative, or branding agency, or in-house client unit.
● Good understanding of social and attention economy.
● Flexible attitude towards working hours, as evening/weekend work are possible.
Interested Candidates can send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org