• Leading web and mobile based application development throughout the entire SDLC.
• Lead other developers (junior and senior) in new & existing development projects.
• Analyze, code, test and implementing application enhancements.
• Collaborating with project manager and UI/UX designers to providing production systems support, including meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets.
• Collaborating with other team members to understand business requirements that drive quality technical solutions.
• Assisting in creating system architecture design and technical documentations.
• Lead and plan for system continuous improvements backed by sound data analysis.
• Optimizing applications for performance, security, and scalability based on industry best practices.
• Lead application maintenance and deployment (DevOps).
• Lead the effort to create modular and fully testable code covered by unit tests.
• Establishing, applying, and improving development standards and best practices.
• Taking ownership to conduct / lead discussions with team members on day-to-day work, standups, and sprint reviews.
• Staying up-to-date with developing trends in web and mobile development and educating team members of such developments.
The Lead Software Developer must possess the following skills/expertise:
• Candidate must possess a Diploma or higher in Software Development/Computer Science or equivalent accreditation.
• At least 5 years of hands on experience in developing, designing, and delivering production systems.
• Familiar with Agile Development Methodology with SCRUM.
• Experience in Web App and Mobile App Layout Design with proficient understanding of cross-browser and device compatibility issues.
• Additional advantage: Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Mobile App Development (iOS / Android / Hybrid – Flutter, Ionic, React Native), Social Media APIs, Payment Gateway APIs, WordPress, Python, NodeJS, JasperReports is a plus.
Interested Candidates can send Updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org