● Work with the current React.js platform as well as explore other potential technologies when needed.
● Integrate with REST APIs provided by the backend team and provide guidance for ideal data structure for the backend team to build during the planning phase.
● Integrate with external systems/plugins/libraries.
● Integrate user-facing elements designed by UI/UX Designer to the platform.
● Write clean, maintainable and efficient code.
● Build automated tests for the React.js platform.
● Lead projects and serve as resources for the rest of the team.
● Take ownership of the website’s frontend. Be the subject matter expert, help guide processes and chart the course of the tech team.
● Improve and modularise the tech team.
● Interview, hire, manage, train and grow junior developers.
● Supervise junior developers and code review their work before pushing to production.
● Be able to work with cross-functional teams to define, design and develop new features.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Develop, maintain and enhance technical documentation.
● Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring, code standards).
● Nurture and enforce best and appropriate technical practices.
● Push for automation or efficient methods and tools to achieve technical excellence.
● Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design and overall architecture.
● Influence our technology platform for the better and have views on how it can help grow the community better.
● At least 4 years of experience in web development
(React.js, Angular, Vue.js)
● At least 1 year of experience working with React.js
● Strong leadership and management skills
● Experience with managing, supervising and growing teams
● Experience with automated testing for frontend systems
● Experience with architecting tech systems
● Experience with setting up deployment flows
● Experience with performance monitoring and improving performance on
a code level
● Experience working with continuous integration and continuous
Interested Candidates can send their CVs to; firstname.lastname@example.org