This role will be responsible for:
• Working with business users to perform requirements gathering, functional analysis, and business process mapping in a software development project setting.
• Converting business requirements into technical specifications.
• Liaise, communicate with and manage key stakeholders in a software development project.
• Participate in the entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) – including but not limited to system analysis, design and implementation
• Plan and execute training, project documentation and UAT.
• Perform some software development work whenever required.
• Supporting project team to ensure that software development project is completed on time, within budget and meets client’s expectations.
• Requires to travel / work on-site at Client’s office.
The Software Analyst Programmer must possess the following skills/expertise:
• Able to work independently and as part of a bigger team.
• Familiar with BPM, UML diagramming to produce software/functional documentation.
• Strong knowledge in at least one programming language. PHP/Laravel is preferred
• Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• At least 2-3 years working experience in any software development projects.
• Experience with reporting tools (e.g. JasperReports, CrystalReports) will be an advantage.
• Experience with data migration best practices will be an advantage.
• Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture / APIs is an added advantage.
• IT software project management experience is an added advantage.
• Experience in managing direct reports, mentoring teammates.
• Proven people management skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong communication skills at all levels.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
• Good general business knowledge.
Perks & Benefits
• Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
• Flexible working hours
• Free snacks / Happy hours
• Personal leave
• Open culture
• Personal development opportunities
Note: Suitable Candidate can send Updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Candidates who are suitable will be contacted for a phone interview and so on.