The Senior Finance & Accounting Executive will be responsible for:
• Book keeping.
• Verify staff claims and timely payment of salary.
• Up keeping of company benefits to staff and staff balances.
• Quotation and Invoicing.
• Followup / debt collection + debtor ageing report.
• Proper filing of accounting documents.
• Liaise with auditors and tax agents and bankers.
• Ensure Credit Notes and Debit notes are processed accurately through the month. Checking and confirming issuance are verified accurately.
• Prepare and submission of statement of accounts and liaise with clients for any discrepancies.
• Year end filing and distribution of EA forms to employees.
• Maintenance and accuracy of all finance matters.
• Draft budget and forecasting Profit and Loss/Balance sheet/Cash Flow on a monthly basis. Provide advice.
• Up keeping of all contract value.
• Creation and maintenance of man-hour costing, dollar to work ratio and the likes.
• Cost reduction exercises to reduce overheads.
• Compiling documents and information for legal proceedings and liaise with lawyer.
• Verify invoice of clients and liaise with clients for any discrepancies of the invoices.
• Assist and internally advice BOD and other startups / business arms.
• Taking initiatives to suggest and create whatever necessary financial systems/documents to assist the company
in numeric growth.
• Oversee all other financial matters of other ventures related to the organisation.
• Respect company’s financial status and keep all matters strictly P&C.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance and Accounting Executive will possess the following skills/expertise:
• Candidate must possess a Diploma or higher in Accounting and Finance or equivalent accreditation.
• At least 2 or 3 years of hands on experience in the financial / accounting field
• Candidate must have knowledge in or willingness to learn about bank loans, corporate + government tax
matters, company insurance.
• Experience in cloud accounting software, ie: Xero, QuickBooks
• Additional advantage: Independent and a problem solver. Have own circle and support network of Accounting & Finance community.
Speaks and comprehend English and Chinese.
For more details, drop an email with your CV to: email@example.com