In-charge of maintaining existing code, APIs and infrastructure on cloud. Participating in writing code for new, exciting products. Manage a full stack IT system, and to be at the forefront of innovation.
Positive attitude, go-getter, responsible, self-motivated, respectable person who takes ownership of his/her work.
At least 1-2 years of practical Laravel experience.
Proficient in vanilla PHP.
Strong logical and critical thinking skills.
Experience in building/maintaining RESTful APIs.
Strong programming skills – well versed in industry best practices, familiar with design patterns, object-oriented programming concepts, and MVC frameworks.
Excellent command of English
Full stack knowledge (Linux, MySQL, Nginx, PHP)
AWS knowledge (Elasticbeanstalk, EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, Route 53, S3, CloudFront)
Agile project experience
Can speak Mandarin (Added advantage)
PHP Laravel Developer (Lead position, Manager level)
– At least 5 years of PHP development experience.
– At least 1-2 years in a team lead/senior developer position.
– Full stack knowledge
– Able to use software project management and code versioning tools (e.g. JIRA, Git, Bitbucket)
– Well versed in Agile software development methodology.
– Able to understand business requirements and convert them into technical design.
– Able to coordinate and lead development team to execute the technical design. This includes development, testing, project management, deployment and documentation.
– Able to participate in business meetings by contributing ideas and perspectives from technical point-of-view.
*Interested Candidates can send CVs to: email@example.com