The Social Media Analyst will be responsible for:
• Defining reporting procedures,
• Generating raw reports from social media channels,
• Piecing reports together followed by an analysis,
• Studying and keeping up with social media, marketing, technology and industry trends,
• Provide meaningful information and action items from reports and statistics,
• Tracks performance of social media initiatives and develops strategies to improve business results,
• Providing insights to assist teams in creating/improving content, campaigns and strategies.
• Gathering useful and meaningful industry related statistics and profiling for the teams’ digestion and strategic planning.
The Successful Candidate will possess the following skills/expertise:
• Familiarity with Google Analytics,Facebook Insights and Twitter Analytics,
• Familiarity with popular social media management tools (e.g. TweetDeck,Hootsuite, etc).
• Any familiarity with 3rd party enterprise level social media analytics and monitoring tools will be an added advantage,
• Experience working with tracking tools and implementing them with CMS environments (e.g. WordPress).
• Able to translate industry trends/statistics into bite-size articles.
Interested Candidates can apply via: email@example.com