Do you have Digital Marketing experience and is passionate about dealing with people? If yes, this role is definitely what you’re looking for.
• Overseeing the Digital Team in production of daily projects.
• Manage, support, guide and develop the Digital Team.
• Plan and develop tactical and strategic blueprints for all clients and prospects.
• Devise training plans to develop the skills of the Digital Team, ensuring that they receive all necessary training and development required to fulfill their job roles.
• Set objectives and standards, providing clear, detailed feedback to the team on a day-to-day basis.
• Manage the technical development of the team.
• Set and maintain the highest digital standards.
• Constantly explore and introduce new digital platforms to stay ahead of competition.
• To foresee future digital opportunities in platform, technology, marketing ideas.
• Conduct reviews / recruit new team members as and when required.
Possess the following skills/expertise:
• Experience of agile software development methodologies, such as SCRUM.
• A thorough understanding of digital and commercial business structures
• Strategic understanding of the marketing department’s role, and of the role of the Digital Team within the business.
• Consulting experience in digital strategy, User Experience and/or interaction design.
• A broad understanding of all disciplines within:
– Digital marketing
– Digital analytics
– Digital content and creative
– User Experience (UX)
• Excellent understanding of current web development technologies and software.
• Experience of managing direct reports, mentoring teammates.
• Proven people management skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong communication skills at all levels.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
Interested Candidates can send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org